Recently Amended: December 2020
- EV METER Ltd. ("we," "us," "our" or the "Company") is committed to protecting the privacy of our Business Partners, Visitors, Customers and End Users (all as defined below). The Company takes a number of precautions and has implemented certain mechanisms to ensure the protection of your Personal Data (as defined below), as well as to comply with applicable privacy and data protection legislation.
- Any reference to "we," "us," "our" or the "Company"is a reference to all of the Company's affiliated companies, including Nayax Ltd. ("Nayax"), our parent company, as well as the local company that operates our website available at https://www.evmeter.com/ ("Website"), other entities in the Nayax group and affiliates involved in our data processing activity (e.g., local distributers).
- The Company offers electric car charging stations, available in pedestal and wall-mounted styles that are compatible with both US and EU standards (the "Product"). The Product also incorporates Nayax's VPOS Touch technology, an all-in-one solution for cashless payments and integrated telemetry. The Product along with any and all services provided through it and therein as well as any services available via our Website shall be referred to collectively herein as the "Services". Please note, your use of one or more of the Company's Services may also be governed by an applicable Agreement (as defined below), and may also include, depending on your jurisdiction, filling out Know Your Client (KYC) forms, as required under applicable Anti Money Laundering regulations.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary.
- Our Website and/or Services are intended for individuals who are over the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 or who is considered a child in their jurisdiction is not permitted to use the Website or the Services. Please discontinue your use of the Website and Services immediately if you are considered to be a child or if you are less than 18 years old.
- Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be entitled to exercise certain rights with respect to your Personal Data which may include requesting to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data. Please note that in the event that you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the Services may be restricted. Please review our User Rights Policy to learn more about the rights you may have in relation to your Personal Data.
- We share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, or under other limited circumstances as specified herein.
- Additional terms that may apply to you
- Additional terms may apply to you with respect to the Services you purchased from the Company, as will be indicted in the applicable agreement executed between you and the Company (“Agreement”).
- We will make a reasonable effort to provide notification in the event that we implement any amendments that substantially change our privacy practices, in the event that we are required to do so under applicable law. We recommend that you periodically review this page to ensure that you understand our privacy practices and to check for any amendments.
“Personal Data” or “Personal Information” (which shall be referred to collectively herein as “Personal Data”), means any information which identifies or can be reasonably used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, unique online identifiers, IP address, billing information, information concerning households, unique device information, etc.
“Non-Personal Data”, means non-identifiable aggregated data, such as technical data transmitted by the user’s device and aggregated use of the Website. This data is not used to identify individuals.
4.1 We use Personal Data for limited purposes, as explained in the table below.
|Type of User and Type of Data||Purposes of Processing||Legal Basis under the GDPR|
When you make purchases through the Website you will be requested to provide us with shipping information that includes your first and last name, email address, phone number, shipping address, state, city and billing information (i.e., credit card details).
If you are a Business Partner you may be requested to provide certain Personal Data, such as your full name, email address, company, company title, country, business type (e.g. industry, etc.) financial information.Please note, as explained above, additional terms may apply to you as a Business Partner, including the terms of your Agreement and the DPA.
If you are an End User we may process your contact information such as your full name, email address, and postal address. We may also process your billing information, your license plate number, the time and date that you used the Product and your precise geographical location when you used the Services.
When you visit our Website we log your IP address. We collect additional online identifies via cookies placed on your browser. Such information may include, the type of operating system used, browser type, access time and date, click-stream, your actions while accessing the Website, browsing data (e.g., directing URL’s), search queries, browser history, and approximate location.
In the event you choose to submit a post to be uploaded to our blog, we will process the contact information that you provided us as well as the contents of the post you submitted to us.
If you voluntarily contact us in any form, for any requests or to notify us about something, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address which we will then process.
|We will use your contact details only in order to respond to you, provide you with support and assist you or provide you with any other service that you may request.||
4.3 Non-Personal Data, aggregated and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users.
- Will the Company Share my Personal Data?
- We share Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- We share Personal Data about Customers and End Users with credit card processors, credit providers and credit card companies for the purpose of processing credit card payments with respect to purchases made through the Website or in order to pay for the use of the Product and the Services.
- We work with multiple suppliers in various fields of activity with respect to the Website, Products and Services. Such third parties assist us in operating the Website and Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and personalizing your experience with respect to the Services. These suppliers include but are not limited to: fraud prevention services, cloud storage services, bill collection services, marketing, maintenance and technology service vendors.
- We may share your Personal Data with a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies that are under common control with us (“Affiliated Companies”). In addition, we may share information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale, merger, consolidation, etc.), provided however, that our Affiliated Companies or acquiring company will be subject to the obligations detailed herein with respect to your Personal Data.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability or in the protection or enforcement of our legal rights.
- Will my Personal Data be transferred internationally?
- Our databases are currently located in Germany, Israel and in the US and some of our processing activities are done in Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorization.
- Any future transfer of Personal Data outside the EU to a third country (other than Israel) shall be done in accordance with applicable law, including, if required by applicable law, by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users' rights.
- Newsletters and Email Marketing.We may send Visitors or Customers who provided us with their consent for us to do so (if required under applicable law) information with respect to new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters. You may opt-out at any time from such communications by either: (i) using the “unsubscribe” feature available within the message; or (ii) sending us an email to: email@example.com with your request to opt-out of such communications.
- What User Rights are you entitled to? Since different Users have different privacy rights under applicable laws, we provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your data, depending on your relationship with us and the applicable data protection laws in your jurisdiction. For instance, if you are a Visitor or a Customer, you may be entitled to different rights under applicable data protection and privacy laws, which may include (depending on your jurisdiction):
- The right to confirm whether or not we process your Personal Data;
- The right to access Personal Data that we process about you;
- The right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The right to ask that we delete your Personal Data (to the extent practical and applicable);
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, to the extent applicable;
- The right to request the portability of your Personal Data;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority or national authority;
- The right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- The right to not be discriminated against when you request to exercise your rights;
- The right to submit an opt-out (e.g. “do not sell”) request, where applicable;
For more information about these rights and how you can exercise them, please review our User Rights Policy.
We provide you with the ability to exercise your rights, depending on your relationship with us. If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please download our Data Subject Request Form and send us completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Website and the Services provided through it is a general audience website which is not directed at any individual who is considered to be a "child" under applicable law (i.e., 16 years old if you are located in the EU or the US). Anyone who is considered to be a child or is under the age of 18 years old should not use our Website or the Services. If we become aware that a child or anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
- How do we protect your data?
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information in accordance with applicable law. We adopt appropriate and generally accepted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or the destruction of your Personal Data. Your payment information is secured in accordance with the PCI-DSS standard. However, these measures are unable to provide complete security of all your information. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your Personal Data, it is not guaranteed and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and its related databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
- Data retention
Unless you instruct us otherwise and subject to applicable laws, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements and our legal rights, if applicable.
- Do Not Track Disclosure
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Contact Us
You may also contact our DPO at: email@example.com or contact us by regular mail at: EV METER Ltd, Nayax Headquarters, 3 Arik Einstain St., Herzliya 4659071 Israel
To learn more about your California privacy rights, please visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is defined as any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household or device. The categories of Personal Information that we collect (and has collected within the last 12 months), are detailed in the table below. ). It is important to note that, certain categories may not apply to you as this depends on the nature of your interaction with us.
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information,
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||National origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status,).||No|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||Yes|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect the above detailed information from you, as follows: (i) directly from you, for example, when you use our Services or purchase the Product; and (ii) automatically when you browse through the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you contact us with an inquiry and share your name and contact information, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website and Services, as well as improve our Website, Products and Services.
- For security and fraud detection purposes, and to maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website and Services.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, Products and Services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING AND SELLING DATA
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- We share your Personal Information with our service providers (such as: AWS our cloud storage services, Salesforce, logistics vendor, Pardot, billing services and clearing service providers)
- We share your Personal Information with data aggregators (such as: Salesforce Analytics and Google Analytics).
- We share your Personal Information with our Business Partners.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE OR FOR SELLING PURPOSES
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Category D: Commercial Information
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding twelve (12) months Company has not sold Personal Information (“selling” under CCPA relates to any disclosure, transfer, and selling of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration).
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The CCPA provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. Please review our User Rights Policy regarding your rights under applicable law.
You may exercise any or all of your above rights in relation to your Personal Information by filling out the DSR Form and sending it to our privacy team at: firstname.lastname@example.org