Cancellations, returns, and refunds, are at the responsibility of our distributor in Sweden, VP SalesTech AB. The Distributor is registered in Sweden as company number 559088-5942. Its registered address is at Flygfältsgatan 16A, Torslanda / Sprängarvägen 14 132 38 Saltsjö-Bo, Sweden. Its VAT number is SE559088594201. You may contact the Distributor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone +46 87 47 52 50.
Conforming products. We are under a legal duty to supply products (also named “goods”) conforming with the order you placed. In accordance with the rules and limitations under the Swedish Consumer Sales Act (1990:932), you have certain rights in certain instances and timescales regarding products you have ordered from us that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
Depending on the circumstances, these rights may include a right to reject the product, receive a full refund or a price reduction, have the products repaired or replaced and in some situations receive damages. The Swedish Consumer Agency (Sw. Konsumentverket) provides information about these rights under the law on its site “Hallå konsument!”, which you may review here www.hallakonsument.se.
The above apply to you only if you are a consumer, that is, an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession.
Cancellation without any reason. The cancellation rights described below apply to you only if you are a consumer, that is, an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession. However, you will not benefit from the right to cancel if the products have been made to your specification or are clearly personalized.
Right to cancel without any reason. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason and receive a refund (reimbursement). The right to cancel without any reason will expire –
- After 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party (other than carrier) indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods;
- In the case of contract relating to multiple goods ordered by you in one order and delivered separately – after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party (other than the carrier) indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear, express and unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the following model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. You may also exercise your right of withdrawal by using the Swedish Consumer Agency’s standard form, which you can download from its website (https://publikationer.konsumentverket.se/kontrakt-och-mallar/angerblankett) (only available in Swedish).
You may not simply return the products without providing a notice, or refuse to accept the products at delivery. You should provide any notice of cancellation by a written notice, rather than by telephone.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Returning the products. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at VP SalesTech AB, Flygfältsgatan 16A, Torslanda / Sprängarvägen 14 132 38 Saltsjö-Bo, Sweden, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately 500 SEK. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Effects of Cancellation. If you cancel this contract, the Distributor will reimburse to you all payments you’ve made, including the costs of delivery of the product to you, (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery we offer).
The Distributor may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
The Distributor will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
- 14 days after the day the Distributor receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we or the Distributor is informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
Note that the Distributor may withhold reimbursement until the Distributor has received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The Distributor will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Rights in case of a faulty product. According to the Swedish Consumer Sales Act (1990:932), the products we sell to you must be as described, usable for its purpose and of satisfactory quality (not broken or damaged). You also have the following rights if the product delivered to you is faulty (broken or damaged, unusable, or not as described) subject to the terms specified in the law:
- Make use of the after-sale warranty of the product provided by the Distributor, as detailed in our Product Warranty . For after-sale assistance, please contact our Distributor directly by email at email@example.com, and they will endeavor to assist you and respond within five business days;
- You can return the product within 30 days of receiving it and obtain a refund;
- After 30 days and until six months from receiving the product, if the Distributor is not able to repair or replace the product, you’re entitled to either a full or partial refund, in most cases as explained in the law;
- After six months from receiving the product and within three years, if you prove that the product was faulty at the time delivered to you and the Distributor is not able to repair or replace the product, you’re entitled to either a full or partial refund, in most cases as explained in the law;
- After three years from receiving the product and within six years, if you prove that the product was faulty at the time delivered to you and the Distributor is not able to repair or replace the product, you may be able to receive a partial refund if the product does not last a reasonable period of time;
This is only summary of some of your key rights.
A complaint shall be made within reasonable time from when you noticed, or should have noticed, the defect. If you make a complaint within two months from detecting the defect you have made the complaint within a reasonable time.